Welcome to America's Girl and Gent Pageants!
We are a family-oriented, age-appropriate, natural pageant system.
Our title holders' crowns don't sit on a shelf! Our Queens and Kings make appearances all over their state and perform community service to make a difference in their area.
After all, what fun is a crown if you don't get to wear it?
AG&G is setting a new standard in the Natural Pageant Industry with a strong, honest and fair program. Our contestants compete for gorgeous round crowns, beautiful tiaras, trophies, medals, sashes, awards and other prizes throughout their pageant journey.
America's Girl and Gent Pageant is an organization that believes in making
God, family and community priorities on the pageant journey!
2016 National Pageant Information
Saturday and Sunday SEPTEMBER 3rd and 4th
in HOUSTON, TEXAS!
STEP-BY-STEP HELP FOR A PERFECT NATIONAL PAGEANT
CLICK THE "NATIONAL PAGEANT" BUTTON ON LEFT!
America’s Girl and Gent Pageant System
What's different about us? Why choose AG&G?
- Opportunity for leadership through active reigning and community service
- Develop excellent interview skills, good grooming, poise and personality
- Focus on affirming high standards, morals, and honesty
- Help young girls and boys develop their talents and set goals
- Aid in developing high self-esteem and confidence
- Help in develop character and sportsmanlike qualities
- Provide an opportunity to develop lasting friendships among contestants and their families
Come Join the AG & G Family!
America's Girl and Gent Pageant will be holding prelims and state pageants along with our exciting National Pageant. If your state is not represented you are welcome to apply for a state appointed title or come to Nationals and compete for one of our sought after National Titles!
Our Directors are always available to answer questions. Call or email us today.
NATIONAL DIRECTOR: MS. ANGIE @ 909 272 0364
THIS WEBSITE IS BEING UPDATED EVERY DAY!
All photos are the property of America's Girl Pageant