Welcome to America's Girl and Gent Pageants!
We are a family-oriented, age-appropriate, natural pageant system.
Our title holders' crowns don't sit on a shelf! Our queens and kings make appearances all over their state and perform community service to make a difference in their area.
After all, what fun is a crown if you don't get to wear it often?
AG & G is setting a new standard in the Natural Pageant Industry with a strong, honest and fair program. Our contestants compete for gorgeous round crowns, beautiful tiaras, trophies, medals, sashes, awards and other prizes throughout their pageant journey.
America's Girl and Gent Pageant is an organization that believes in making
God, family and community priorities on the pageant journey!
- September 5-6, 2015 (Events held Sat & Sun Labor Day Weekend)
- Early arrival Friday Sept. 4th
- It's Labor Day weekend - so relax Sunday after crowning and leave Monday!
- Holiday Inn 330 Arena Road Sulphur, LA 70665
- Call for Reservations 337-527-0858 Room block is $119/night
- Need a roommate? Let our national director know! Angie Dunn 832-641-8410
- This is an "Open Pageant," meaning you did not need to win a Regional or State title to
compete. Anyone can compete at this incredible pageant!
- Pageant paperwork is currently being processed for web and will be available online
very soon in pdf, jpg and word. Thank you for your patience!
WORKING ON YOUR BUDGET? HERE ARE THE NATIONAL PAGEANT FEES:
- National Pageant Fee: $350, includes Beauty, Personality Wear, and
Interview/Playtime depending on age level
- Majesty: $150, includes Photogenic (submit 5x7 or 8x10 photo), Face of America
(on stage totally natural event), and Majesty consideration (Overall High Point CASH,
Crown, Huge Trophy, Banner, Gifts)
- Face Of America only: $40 - event has it's own crown/sash!
- Photogenic only: $40 - event has it's own crown/sash!
- Red White Blue & You only: $40 - event has it's own crown/sash!
- Fun Fashion (NEW!): $40 - event has it's own crown/sash!
America’s Girl and Gent Pageant System
What's different about us? Why choose AG&G?
- Opportunity for leadership through active reigning and community service
- Develop excellent interview skills, good grooming, poise and personality
- Focus on affirming high standards, morals, and honesty
- Help young girls and boys develop their talents and set goals
- Aid in developing high self-esteem and confidence
- Help in develop character and sportsmanlike qualities
- Provide an opportunity to develop lasting friendships among contestants and their families
Come Join the AG & G Family!
America's Girl and Gent Pageant will be holding prelims and state pageants along with our exciting National Pageant. If your state is not represented you are welcome to apply for a state appointed title or come to Nationals and compete for one of our sought after National Titles!
Our Directors are always available to answer questions. Call or email us today.
THIS WEBSITE IS BEING UPDATED EVERY DAY!
All photos are the property of America's Girl Pageant